Monday, March 26, 2012

monday goals + menu plans


Happy Monday my friends! 

I've missed doing these goals updates this month. Without a plan, I feel like I'm spinning my wheels, you know what I mean? The lovely thing is that even if I don't do everything on my list, I did more than I would've without it. Isn't that cool? :)

Here are my goals for this week:

do:
cut out diet soft drinks {I'm going to try going cold turkey! what??}
teach extra fitness classes
find containers for transplanting seedlings
continue spring cleaning the living room {more details tomorrow!}
organize toiletry basket in bathroom
create timeline header
freelance web work 
buy paint for cabinets {this is a maybe! we decided to go another direction this month and worked on our family closet instead!}
plan out next week's menus for the God-made diet {that's the working title ;)}
print out this list so I can remember everything.... 

read:
finish up Forgotten God {I bought the audiobook version! wohoo for multi-tasking!}
read two chapters of Quitter

learn:
finish memorizing 1 Peter 2:1-11 {I'm two weeks behind schedule... eek!}

be:
take kids to the park for the last week of the sweetness experiment

menu plans:
taco salad w/chicken
spaghetti + salad
chicken sandwiches and sweet potato wedges
cheesy bean and rice burritos + guacamole/chips
pizza
dinner out
breakfast- omelets and homemade biscuits/gravy

What are your plans for this week? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment