Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{what i wore this week} conquering the pajamas

wondering what this series is about? read here to find out more…

Okay, so did you know you helped me this week?

You totally did.

You see, I was thisclose to wearing my pjs all day, every day this week.

I think I must be officially old because the time change has seriously kicked my tail! I'm barely dragging out of bed these days, and those evil pjs and yoga pants won't let me get moving!

But the wiww series came through, and together we conquered the pj's. Yay!

Now I liked the top half of this outfit:


But the bottoms...not so much. That's another good thing about wiww- it shows you what you shouldn't wear. Hey!


I love my ebayed Hudson's ($27) but they were a tad too long for the platform sandals, eh? Ah well!

I scooped up a pair of black twill pants at the mall on our weekend away for $25 at H&M. Not too bad for a pair of skinny pants, a wardrobe staple these days. It's hard to find a cute pair! {paired with Gap clearance shirt, and my $5 vintage leather heels}.



I've been waiting to wear these for a while- I had to get a teeny bit closer to spring!

This combo was inspired by a marketing pamphlet from Blissdom. I like the combo!


{pants- Target, shirt, J. Crew clearance, shoes, Shoe Carnival sale}

and some fun flats:


And this was my favorite outfit of the week:

A $3 AE shirt with a $7 pair of thrifted jeans and the infamous $20 J.S. wedges:


What's really sad? Most of the time I get dressed and completely forget to take a pic. Today I decided to go for a cell phone pic if nothing else! :P

{I got the cutest pink belt at H&M for $6 in Dallas. Love.}


and then one last pic- {shirt old BCBG, jeans, AE, shoes, Gianni Bini, Dillard's}



What keeps you motivated to get dressed when your pj's won't let go?  :D


linking up at the pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday inspiration!


don't forget to enter to win some amazing prizes {including 2 washer and dryer sets!} in our Spring Cleaning Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment