Monday, August 6, 2012

The Mamas Write Conference is August 25!


On August 25, I'll be speaking at the MamasWrite Conference in Arlington, Texas! :D I am so excited!

It's a one day conference designed for North Texas/DFW bloggers to get to know each other while learning all kinds of great information about blogging!

There are so many helpful sessions to choose from! Blogging motivation, photography, blogging for income, journaling and blogging, and so many more! I can't wait to hear what all of these amazing women have to say! :D

Here's the session I'll be doing:

Balancing the Many Ministries of a Writing Mama: how to stay focused on your God-given priorities in the midst of everyday life. This session is designed to encourage and challenge you to let go of perfectionism in all of your areas of ministry, as well as give you practical ways to love and serve your family while being a productive writer.

If you're in the DFW area, I would love to see you there! Tickets are just $40 for the day, and include lunch! :D

If you're already planning on coming, leave me a comment- I would love to know! :D {don't forget to grab your flair!}

{ooooh...I'm thinking we need a meet up so we can hit some DFW thrift stores afterwards! ;)}

No comments:

Post a Comment