Monday, November 5, 2012

menus and goals {November 5-12, 2012}

October was a crazy month, so I completely skipped my goals. We did lots {and lots} of other things, so I’m totally okay with that! ;) This week, I’m back to goal setting and menu planning, as much as I can, anyway {I'm never really in control!}.

In the meantime, I’m excited to share our next adventure here on the blog. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to tell you all about a little annual family project we are praying you’ll join us in!

Here are my menus and goals for this week:

dinners:
baked potatoes, cabbage salad, and chicken {for the family}
black beans and rice
black bean soup + bread
Annie’s mac and cheese {we are still working on stage 2 of our kitchen renovation, so I’m actually excited to make food from a box. Cheesy, huh? hehee. I’ll be eating salad or leftover soup. I actually don’t eat regular foods like pizza or macaroni and cheese- I still love my original food diet, especially at home}
pizza
freezer meal
dinner out

lunches:
peanut butter sandwiches {kids} + natural potato chips
turkey sandwiches {kids}
homemade tomato basil soup {me}
cabbage salad {me}
salmon + potato skillet {for the hubs- this meal has 90 grams of protein}
egg + black bean skillet {hubs again}
lunch out w/the hubs

breakfasts:
eggs {we buy the cage free, natural grain-fed ones}
homemade granola cereal with almond milk
oatmeal w/stevia

And here are my November goals:

do:

  • make 4 superhero capes for
    Christmas presents- start finding fabrics
  • help with sink installation
  • pick out kitchen faucet
  • have 1 laundry folding day
  • make a hair appointment
  • finish reorganizing my closet {I started this weekend, and am almost done- wohoo!}
  • list 2 things for sale on the internet
  • learn and practice choreography for fitness launch

read:

learn:

  • Memorize 1 Peter 5:1-5 {one verse per week}

be:

  • caring:
    take a hot meal to a friend or neighbor

What are your goals {Lord-willing} for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment