Wednesday, November 14, 2012

working-on-it wednesday {office closet reorganization}

It seems like there are always two closets in my house that refuse to stay organized. {Before you get impressed, we only have three small closets in our 1895 home so that’s actually a very bad ratio of clean to awful. ;)}

Honestly, I would love to build a few more closet spaces into our rooms, because I love to stuff things behind closed doors and pretend they don’t exist. Just ask my mom about 1988. I was an expert junk stuffer, even when I was 6.

So it’s probably a good thing that we only have three small closets in the house. I can only shove so much stuff in them that way. It basically forces me to keep down the clutter. ;)

We have this office closet that is consistently messy, and here’s what it looks like right now:

Image
There’s no room left to stuff anything, so we have to do something. ;)

The overflow might be even worse:

Image 1

Image 2

Luckily most of those are empty boxes, and the full boxes contain the second round of Mandy’s Closet {hopefully coming soon!}, so I don’t have to go through all of them. I just have to find a place to put them. ;)

And that’s what I’m working on this Wednesday. I hope it doesn’t take the entire day to do it, but it just might! I’m planning to post pictures later tonight of the finished closet {assuming it does get finished, ha!}.

What are you working on? Snap a pic and upload it to your comment if you want to join in having a little accountability for your project this week! {just click the tiny picture icon on the far bottom left to upload a pic from your computer!}

 

p.s. thank you, sweet friends, for all your kind words in response to this post yesterday. I love you guys so so much! Thank you for your encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment