Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{what i wore this week} accessories: before and after

wondering what this series is about? read here to find out more… :)


I'm so thankful for this week... Rob and I sat at McDonald's on Saturday and just talked about how crazy blessed we are. I have no idea why God allowed us live where we do, why we are able to pay $20 to eat at McDonald's as a special treat for our kiddos, or how we even have food here in this country at all.

I can't believe that we've been given this life to enjoy. It's such an amazing gift. Ahhh. I don't want to take it for granted. Life is so crazy!

I love that I get to write over at RooMag- and for this month's article I had a ton of fun doing a little experiment. :) I have a few accessories that I wear almost all the time, and I thought it would be fun to do a little accessorizing before and after shot:

here's the before:


your basic {thrifted} skinny jeans, tee, and riding boots...not really so bad, I think! It'll do. :D

Here's the after:




Almost all of my "accessories" were items I wear nearly every day, but I think they really made the outfit a lot more fun! :D And most of them were either on sale or birthday gifts. :D

You can read more about what I added over at RooMag! :D

What are your everyday accessories? And does how blessed we are seem incredible to you too? :D

linking up at the pleated poppy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment