Monday, June 3, 2013

lots of wedding pics + june plans

Can you believe it's June already? May flew by, like I guessed it would. :D Being busy with vacations, graduations, and weddings probably helped a little. :) Last Friday night, Rob's little brother got married, and we were the photographers, which means I get to share a little sneak peek with you! :D

They got married here, and it was gorgeous. I can't imagine a more beautiful day for a wedding! :D
















Aren't they such a cute couple??? :D It was a perfect day for a beautiful wedding!! I'm still editing them but I couldn't wait to share a few of my favorites with you! :D

After the wedding, we had a few projects we worked on this weekend. Now that summer is here, the baby countdown is on! We've been making good progress on the pre-baby to-do list.

I have a tiny bit of finishing work left to do, but this weekend I made the baby's blanket:


I try to make every little one something specifically for them, and the floral pattern is also going to be the theme of the nursery this time. Florals might be a bit girly, but I think the primary colors make it more gender neutral. :) The baby won't care either way, right?. ;)

And remember these free end tables I scored a couple of weeks ago? 


Rob was my DIY hero and painted them for me this weekend! :D Here's one of the two:


I'm hoping to make a little more progress on the ginormous list today, but we'll see how it goes. We are in full summer mode at our house, so I'm anticipating less getting done with lots more of this happening:


And with all that Lego building happening, we just may have to head to Braum's for another round of these soon to refuel:


Any excuse for ice cream is a good one, I say.

Yay for summer! :) {And sleeping in!}

What are your plans for the week? Any fun June activities planned?
I'm working on the to-do list like a nesting woman. There's no stopping pregnancy hormones and a second wind! :D I'm also teaching a few extra classes this week, which will be fun!

Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate frozen yogurt, and English Toffee. I couldn't pick just one.

What were your wedding colors {or what will they be someday?} 
Periwinkle and silver, with lots of bright summer colors in the flowers.

Did you have an indoor or outdoor wedding? How did it go? I want to hear the details! :D
Indoor- it was a small church, and we were grateful for A/C in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment