Friday, November 29, 2013

winners of the homeschool conference tickets



Congrats to our GHC family registration winners!!! You should be receiving an email soon! :)

Here are the two winners:
We have never been to a homeschool convention!! This is our 2nd year and I find myself all too often ordering too many things, not knowing enough about them.. It would be fantastic to be able to see all different curriculum's in one area. Plus the speakers look so amazing, my husband will even be excited to attend. This would also be a great opportunity for my kids to realize that there are more homeschoolers like them all over the country and even get some penpals!! Thank you!! 

First year homeschooling here! I would love to go to this!! 


If you're interested in going to one of these, you can find more information over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment