Tuesday, December 24, 2013

HE HAS COME!! merry christmas 2013

John 6:
38For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 40For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

Oh, merry, MERRY Christmas sweet friends!!

What a sweet day it was all those many years ago. We have been given such a gift to be able to know about that baby born in Bethlehem. I can't believe the KING of the universe came down from Heaven to save us. And we will meet Him on the last day. Words don't do it justice.

Christmas Eve, 2013
What a true gift. ahhh.

It's incredible.

Our light of the world has come!! :D



Sooooo wonderful. :DDDD

I am so thankful for 2013- it has been a blessed and challenging year with lots of changes. I'm planning to take the next week and a half off from blogging like I do every year to spend time with my family and Jesus and enjoy a little break away from regular life. :) I've been feeling pretty weary this month, so I'm hoping it will help me come into the new year refreshed and ready to start again.

I am so thankful for you! Thank you for walking beside me in this journey this year. You are a blessing to me!! I wish you the loveliest end of the year, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment