Monday, January 13, 2014

{bh} has a brand new look for 2014!!

I've had a little secret I've been working on this fall! And though Zane has kept me up late at night, I think this might have kept me up later...  ;)

It's been a labor of love, for sure- and after lots of trial and error, staring at code, and learning enough CSS and HTML to get what I wanted, I'm happy to launch this brand new blog design!! :D I'm so thrilled to have a fresh look for 2014! :D


I hope you enjoy the new navigation features- I've added threaded archiving so you can easily go through older posts, and an easy to use search bar at the top for when you need to find an article quickly. I'd love to hear how it works for you! :)

I'm so thankful for another year of getting to journey through life with you, and I'm excited to move forward into a new year of goals and projects! To start it off, I have a VERY fun giveaway for you later tonight you won't want to miss! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment