Thursday, March 13, 2014

31 days of thrifting recap + an interview on thrifting

I had the chance to do a really fun radio interview with the lovely Bekah Shaffer on WBCL 90.3's Mid-Morning Show yesterday!  {WBCL is a Christian radio station that covers Northeast Indiana, West and Northwest Ohio, and Southern Michigan.} Bekah was super sweet- we had fun chatting all about thrifting, and you can listen to it here {but only if you promise not to laugh! heheh :P}.


In the interview, she refers to this series I wrote a while back on how to thrift:


31 straight days of blogging was a huge challenge, but you know I had so much fun with this series! Talking about thrifting is so much fun. :) I tried to give lots of tips on how to thrift well, and I shared many of my very favorite finds. I went back and got all the links, so if you're interested, here are all 31 posts in order:



No comments:

Post a Comment