Friday, February 17, 2012

Comments From Women After Post-Abortion Healing

Post-abortion healing is a complicated issue because of the religious, social and political issue surrounding it. Women from a religious or spiritual background wonder if God will forgive them. Many women wonder if they can forgive themselves. Men are angry and grieving because they are not allowed to have any influence in whether or not their partner can abort their child.

Comments From Women After Post-Abortion HealingI can't count the number of women I've worked with after they have had an abortion. For a few, our work began soon after the abortion. For others it was 40+ years later. For all of them, we worked on a spiritual level. After the initial processing of feelings, further talking does little good.

Here are a few of the comments I've heard.

From one woman with two living children and who had had two miscarriage and two abortions: "I've never felt more motherly in my life."
Another woman sobbed desperately as she said, "If I had to do it over again, I would. The situation was horrible."
One reflected a few weeks after the healing session, "I feel more connected at church... like God is really there."
"I feel loved."
"I wanted to have him back as soon as I did it (the abortion)."
Several weeks later, "I can't believe how much better I feel. I didn't even know it still bothered me after all these years."
"Do you think she (the baby) really forgives me?"

For most women, there are three people she needs forgiveness from: the baby, God, herself. The spiritual healing I use is a guided imagery in which the parent, usually the mother, receives healing, forgiveness and love from both her Higher Power and from the baby she aborted. Accepting this forgiveness and love, and forgiving herself, is often a process.

Because there are tremendous extremes in the abortion debate, with much feeling on both sides, women are having a difficult time finding a safe place to work through their feelings. If they mention their inner conflict to friends who are pro-choice, they often feel shamed because they can't accept it as "no big deal." With friends, family or religious people, they fear being shamed and vilified for their actions.

Abortion is a private decision which affects all of society. When there is no avenue to work through any feelings of guilt, shame and depression, the results are relationship problems, physical issues from the suppressed feelings and job and family issues due to depression.

Our society as a whole has little compassion for those struggling. There are individuals who are loving and caring. To find them, a woman has to navigate a sea of judgmental vitriol to find them.

As a society, we need to accept that, no matter what our political or spiritual beliefs about abortion, there are women and men who are desperately struggling with the consequences of their actions. They need our care and assistance.



5 comments:

  1. Free Islamic Spiritual Healing Service, Free 24/7 Dedicated healing service to rescue you from ongoing black magic or previously done black magic on you or your family, including diffusing, complete removing and reversing the black magic spells and curses.

    Free Black Magic Removal, Free Black Magic Reversal, Free Black Magic Symptoms, Free Distant Healing, Free Remote Healing, Free Remote Exorcism, Free Voodoo Busting, Free Amulets, Free Spirit Guidance

    Free Spiritual Healing Contact Details:
    Cell: +92-0300-8118147
    Skype: ahmadabdulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will be so unfair of me, after what has Priest Babaka have done for me and my family, I didn’t post of his good works on net for people to see, Priest Babaka helped me to get pregnant, after 8years with no child, I have search every means for me to have a baby of our own. but all to no avail, then one day I came across Priest Babaka mail and contact on how he has help people to get pregnant, then I decided to try and see if he can also help me, so I contact him and he told me that my problem was solved, him say that i will have my baby soon, if i did everything him ask of me. I doubted him at first but I decided to believe him and see if it will work. to my surprised and just as the great man said it really happen. And me and my husband are living happily like never before. All the thanks goes to Priest Babaka. His mail: babaka.wolf@gmail.com contact him now

    ReplyDelete
  3. healing
    Your blog is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine








    my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete