Wednesday, March 28, 2012

what i wore this week {my favorite outfit edition}

I seriously couldn't wait to show you what I wore this week! 


Though I liked the neutral outfit {the bke jeans were $7 at Goodwill! along with the standard Gap sweater! hehee}, this was by far my favorite part:

My new necklace, courtesy of lisa leonard designs! Oh my goodness, she does the most amazing work!! I couldn't have been more excited to get a package in the mail. :)

She sent me her dewdrops necklace {love}:


and I personalized mine by adding two of my favorite words to it:


chosen + redeemed.

Now I have the most amazing little reminder of who I am in Christ, right below my eyes. When I am feeling tired or alone, I remember He knows me. He chose me. He redeemed me.

What joy!! Ahhhhh!! He loves ME!

I am His beloved.

Because of His sacrifice, I now wear a robe of pure white. 

And that, my friends is the best what I wore outfit... ever. :D


{oh, did you know you can get 15% off anything at lisa leonard designs by signing up for her email newsletter?}


linking up at the pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment