Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DIY design sneak peek: birds, florals, and funky patterns

I've been dying to tell you guys all about the DIY stuff we've been doing lately! We're working steadily but not quite ready for the big reveal{s}. :)

For now, here's just a little house tour teaser! It's a glimpse of what I've been working on for the last couple of months. :D I've got a few new thrifty room makeovers almost ready for you! :D

Here are some of my favorite little design elements of the new rooms {in no particular order :) }:

Little birds in fun colors...


vintage red and yellow...


and fun shades of orange in chevron style...


and stained glass transom windows and fans aplenty. 
This house gets hot in the summer!


Bright florals....


new cabinetry {yayayyy!}....


and funky patterns make everything more fun...


Eeek! I'm sooo excited. I can't wait!

But I guess with four new rooms to show you over the summer, I'd better get to work! :D

 You know what I'll be doing in my free time from now on! :P

Have a lovely day, friends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment