Thursday, May 24, 2012

thrifty pinterest love

I thought it would be fun to share my favorite thrifty Pinterest finds today!

here's a DIY anthropologie belt that I just LOVE:
source

And here's a tutorial for keeping the original hem on your jeans. So easy!
I need to do this on a few pairs of mine!
source

An adorable use for mason jars that would be perfect for my kitchen:
source

and here's the lamp that I want to do in my laundry room:
source

I have a recipe for nut tacos {mawahahah, I'm re-creating everything meatless!} that could use this seasoning:
source

and for all of you Target clearance shoppers, here's the markdown schedule for Target! Score! 
source
You can find me here on Pinterest if you like that sort of thing! :D

What thrifty projects have you found on Pinterest lately? I'd love to see or hear! 

Leave me a link to your page- I would like to follow you over there! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment