Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{what i wore this week} what do you think? edition

wondering what this series is about? read here to find out more… :)


Ahhh! It's feels like forever since I did my last what i wore post! How did that happen? :P

Don't worry, I still got dressed...

every now and then, anyway. 

I had to get at least one more round out of my cool weather clothes before the Texas heat comes back and kills us again next week this summer!



I found this green sweater at Old Navy on clearance for just under $8, and the most comfy trouser jeans at Goodwill {old GW! I've missed you.} for $7. They are Anoname jeans and really well-made! I wore them with my Gianni Bini sandals and my lisa leonard necklace. :D


I won't lie. Green makes me happy.


Okay, so you know me too well. Stripes too.


This cat has adopted our family {and it's hungry! hmmm...must buy cat food...}. 

It seriously needs a name.

 I asked Ava what to call it and she said kitty. Not quite sure that one's going to stick...

 Any ideas?


And this was my first maxi dress courtesy of fresh produce
{review here}. I love it! Are you a maxi {dress} fan too?


I paired it with my $4 Mia wedges from Goodwill, a Target clearance belt, and a jean jacket from our girl's clothes swap last year.

And I bought these trousers a few weeks ago at Target for $20, but I'm kind of regretting that now... looking at the picture they are looking a little too baggy/long...hmmmm....


what do you think? borderline? okay?

'
It's so nice to have you guys- it's like having a sister friend over the internet! I love that I can even trust you for a second opinion about my pants... :P

Both tops were from GW- for $4 each, and I added my trusty American Eagle belt {$20 ish?}. That was an investment piece for sure! I have really gotten every penny out of that one. A good belt is a girl's best friend! :)



And speaking of sisters and friends, I am beyond thrilled at how many of you are going to do the 12 hour challenge with me! :) I'm so excited that we get to live life together, and keep each other accountable using technology and social media.  I will be posting over on the Facebook page on my breaks. 

Here's to 12 hours of being present! :) We can do this! 

{if you don't have a fb account, leave me a comment here to check in if you want to! :)}

I hope you guys have an awesome Wednesday! :D

linking up at the pleated poppy


No comments:

Post a Comment