Wednesday, May 2, 2012

thrifty thursday: favorite goodwill find {and shopping hack}

I thought it would be fun to show you one of my favorite thrifty finds:


my Fossil leather wristlet from Goodwill {of course! ;) }! I bought it a DFW store for just $5 {it was brand new and in perfect condition, with tags!}. I loved it at first sight, and I even grabbed the other $5 wristlet they had and gave it to Abbie as a roomie gift on our trip to Blissdom!

It's one of my favorite thrifty finds, but it has really become one of my most practical accessories too. I use it all the time!


Instead of lugging around a heavy purse in the store, I'll hook my wristlet over my hand, put my phone inside, and then loop my keys on with my trusty well-loved carabiner, and I'm good to go.

It's funny a how little thing like a wristlet can simplify your life and make it easier!

Do you have any fun tricks for carrying your "stuff" shopping with you? I'd love to know your secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment