Friday, July 13, 2012

goals update: june and july

It's a little late in the month, and I didn't complete all of my June goals yet, but I thought I would post them anyway! Such is life sometimes, right? ;)  

Here is how I did on my June goals:

do:
paint and finish the boys’ room {this didn't get done- we are still working on the laundry room! DIY always goes slower than you think...lol!}
make Ava and Isabella a doll {made Ava's doll for her birthday}

read:
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis  {still have a 5 pages left to go- I'm so, so glad I read this one again! It had been a long time!}

learn:
Memorize 1 Peter 3:12-21 {I'm running one month behind now, so I'm still working on these- I'm about 50% on them right now!}

be:
affectionate:
hug and kiss each family member every morning before breakfast {did this (and made a printable to remind me)! and my husband loved it- so it's staying :D}

free printable 8x10 here

If the Lord wills them to be accomplished, here are my July goals:

do:
sew fun pillows for girl’s room
order homeschool curriculum {I can't believe it's that time again!}

read:
The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

learn:
Memorize 1 Peter 4:1-11 I'm changing this goal to:
Review and catch up on the last 7 months of Scripture memory
new fitness choreography

be:
patient:
smile and say a prayer when I feel I can’t wait on the kids {this is hard already! thankful I have a God who can keep my mouth closed and a smile on my face, because I definitely can't do it alone! This month's book is perfect to go along with this goal too!}


So tell me, do you have any goals for this month? {and do you get behind on yours too? Because I'm so right there with you!} :D













No comments:

Post a Comment