Wednesday, September 5, 2012

what i wore this week {the coral summer edition}

wondering what this series is about? read here to find out more… :)

Last week we enjoyed our last few days of summer...

It's still warm outside, but September is officially here, which means we're saying goodbye to this:


Over the past two months, we've been trying to take every chance we get to do this: 



And we've had the best summer with our kiddos yet. :D We've camped, we've boated, we've played Uno, we've done lots of puzzles, we've had weekly family picnics with pizza and a movie, and birthday parties... I just don't know if life on earth could get better than this. :)

thanks to Abbie for snagging this pic! 

Oh, such good memories! :)

So, anyway, when I've gotten a chance, I've snagged a pic or two of the outfits! ;)

Here's what I wore to the Mamas Write conference- this is definitely my favorite thrift store outfit:


The coral shirt is from Anthropologie- it was $4, and the trouser jeans are Anoname- they were only $7. My heels were actually from Payless for $15, so they aren't thrifted, but I love 'em. :D

And speaking of coral... apparently, I like it a lot because I have it on both the walls and my capris... ;)

I didn't intend to color coordinate with my dining room, but hey...


The shirt is from Target, $10, the sandals were $5 at Goodwill, and the capris were from Target for around $20 earlier this summer. Our Target sells out of certain sizes very quickly, so if you have a hankering {that's Texanese for "wish for" by the way} for some fall colored jeans, you might want to buy them now! :D


And the corals continue in my $6 floral dress from Goodwill...


The shoes were also from Payless last year for $15, the belt was $10 at the Gap, and the necklace was $6.50 at Forever 21. It's a funny thing when your belt costs more than your dress! But hey, that's a good thing, right? :D

I'm loving the corals and the reds right now! What's your color of the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment