Wednesday, September 26, 2012

what i wore this week {what do you think? edition}

wondering what this series is about? read here to find out more… :)

Dear friends, I'm in a hair rut. 

So I decided to rhyme because I'm a bit of a nut.

Headbands are fun.

Apparently I wear lots of  'em.

I wear them on the porch...


sitting down...


on a log...


in the fog...


around the store...


 over here, over there...

and even under a bear....


Headbands are everywhere!


What should I do when I'm stuck in a rut?

Do you think I should get my hair cut?


Perhaps I should find a new style...

I'm so done with headbands for a while!

_____________________________________


outfit #1: top: forever 21, $10/ jeans- Citizens of Humanity, $7/shoes- Nine West, $5
#2- white lace top, Marshall's, $13/ jeans- AE, $27/ boots- gift/ scarf- AE, $15
#3- top- J.Crew, $15/ jeans- Miss Me, $27


linking up at the pleated poppy for wiww!

No comments:

Post a Comment