Friday, October 19, 2012

30 things {part 2}

This has been a whirlwind of a week... it's been wonderful, hard, and busy all at the same time. :D

Thank you for all of your birthday wishes here and on Facebook! You guys are the best. I mean it!!

I joked that I was over the hill all week, and almost everyone older than 30 has assured me that 30 isn't there yet! I think I believe them now! ;)

I didn't get a chance to finish up my 30 random things list yesterday {see # 19}, so I thought I would share the rest of them today! :D

24. I love Rice Krispie treats. Like, I will eat the entire pan of them at one time if you let me. Forget about potato chips, no matter how hard I try, I can't eat just one. And I'm planning to make them for Elijah's birthday tomorrow, so pray for self-discipline for me okay? hehehee

25. I cut my hair off when I was 20 years old. It was fun and the husband liked it. :D Here I am on my 20th birthday with my little brother Josh:


26. I liked it a lot at first, and kept it short for about 1.5 years, then decided I never wanted to cut it that short again.

27. Speaking of brothers and getting older {ha!}, here we are 10 years later with our significant others: 

rock climbing happiness!

28. My favorite weird food growing up was Cool Ranch Doritos topped with hamburger-sliced pickles.  It sounds disgusting, but tasted really, really good to me. I know! It's a little gross. ;)

29. I didn't start drinking coffee until 2 years ago. I hated the stuff before. If my taste buds would have matured sooner, that year I had 4 kids 5 and under would've been a breeze. {wink}

30. I've decided to have fun this year and try 30 new things I've never tried before. I'll be blogging about it throughout the year {Lord-willing}! I'm excited to experiment with new foods, events, products, whatever! :D I can't wait to share them with you as they come along. I might just have to eat fried butter or something.... {ewww}. Or maybe even visit a new country {right, honey?}. ;)

I hope you have a lovely weekend! The birthday madness continues around here for one more week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment