Friday, October 26, 2012

food for the soul {allume blogging conference}

I’m at Allume this weekend, learning all about blogging for Jesus while soaking in fellowship with so many sweet sisters in Christ. It’s been refreshing so far- even though I’m tired from the trip, I’m loving every minute of it. Here are a few pictures from last night and today:

The lovely Jessica from Muthering Heights:

I love these quotes from her keynote speech:

And here are my sweet roomies:

Mary from Giving up On Perfect and Amanda from oh Amanda! They are awesome. Seriously fun girls! I can’t wait to get to know them more.

And here is my other sweet roomie Amy, from Permission to Peruse…she’s so adorable! I absolutely love her {check out her 31 days of wisdom too! It’s sooo good!}.

I’m excited to share more pictures and tell you some of the stories, but I couldn’t wait to share a least a few with you! Have a lovely weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment