Monday, December 3, 2012

10 fun online gifts for women {gift guide: $1-$40}


I must confess: I love seeing gift guides all over blogland this time of year. It so much fun to have someone else shop and then give me all their great ideas! :)

When I buy gifts for others, I really want them to like what I've spent my time and effort on to give them. Is that weird? I just really like to try to find something that person might actually like. :D 

I'd rather give the person the money I spent than to give them something they'll never use. You know what I mean?  When it comes to gift giving, I really want to spend my money wisely. So I like to do lots of research. :) 

In case you're like me, just for fun, I've gathered a list of 10 things I really like {and some of them, I have been given myself and love}, in case you're looking for a great gift for a woman between 25 and 35 years old. :) {I say that because I'm right in the middle of that range. You can be 19 and 55 and still like them all too! There are no rules! :D hehee!} 

This year I've become a shopping hermit, and I've pretty much decided I don't want to leave my house to shop. I don't know what's up with that, but for those of you who are there with me, all of these gifts can be purchased online. YAY! 

Here are my top 10 online gifts:

My husband gave me this candle for my birthday, and I think every single person that has smelled it has really liked it. It's a scent called Volcano, and it's this sweet citrus smell that reminds us of the pink Starburst candy {specific enough? ha!}. It's been a very special gift that has lasted through the months.

$28

I don't have this, but I thought it was adorable and very affordable:

$12.50 on Etsy

So funky, and fun! I love unusual hair accessories, especially when they're cheap!
$1.56 with free shipping {I haven't tried it but it has excellent reviews!}.

 This one is so special to me because this ministry was started by a local doctor and his wife and is near and dear to many people in my city. I love, love, love PCM. :D I don't have this, but I think it's gorgeous, and I love that the money goes to a great cause:

$15


$1.37 with free shipping? Yes, please.

6. Pretty? Scalp Massager
Here's something weird I've been wanting to try because it could be very amazing {the reviews say it is, anyway!}. It could be an awesome stocking stuffer for just $1.13 with free shipping:

One of my all-time favorite books, and an awesome conversation starter {I'll have to tell you that story some day!}:
 $8.99


Wait for a sale since they are $39 {regular price}, but these are so cute and real leather so I'm guessing you'll get years out of them:



I have a set of these in orange, white, and aqua, and we use them all.the.time. They are beautiful and functional, and they don't break or chip easily. They would be the perfect gift for someone who loves vintage kitchen stuff but won't spend $5 on a bowl:

set of 6 for $30 {you can buy them in-store by the single bowl}

This is my favorite perfume. It's really affordable and I love the way it smells. Plus, I love the rollerball because it takes me years to use a bottle of perfume. I could keep this size for almost a year:

$15

And those are some of my favorite online gifts this year! What are your favorite gifts to give? Please share! I know so many of us are still searching for a perfect gift!

{p.s. the amazon links contain my affiliate information, so that if you should decide to buy those items, I might get a small percentage! no pressure. haha! :D}

No comments:

Post a Comment