Thursday, December 6, 2012

coming soon...a Mandy's Closet pop-up sale!!

I'm working on a fun little project today!

Within the next week or so, I'll be posting another round of Mandy's Closet!! :D

In case you missed the first round, it's like shopping at the thrift store from home! :D

Each item is a unique find from my closet, and the prices will be the same as you would find at the thrift store or eBay, just without all of the hunting!

Here are some items I'll be listing: Cole Haan Nike Air leather boots, a leather military-style jacket, a metallic leather Coach purse, sweaters, blazers, a Fossil leather bag, Joe's Jeans, Giani Bini leather heels, Citizens of Humanity jeans, a silk olive green dress, Frye strappy heels, Christian books, home decor, and more.

I'm so excited!! :D I am super thrilled to be able to share a few of my finds with you! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment