Friday, January 18, 2013

{daily routines} free printable planner

Do you have a daily routine in place at your house?

We do, but it’s definitely not planned. We usually do the same things at home each day, but some days I get off track and need a reminder of how to productively fill my time. And I’m finding the kids need the same reminder.

Surprisingly, the older they get, the more direction they need to fill up their day. {After nine years of parenting, I finally heard the dreaded “I’m bored”…I quickly assigned them a few chores and all of the sudden they weren’t so bored anymore? hmmm… ;)}.

I have never been a fan of being on a repetitive “schedule”… I figure I must be too uptight about it. ;) I’d rather have no schedule at all than to feel like I’m never going to live up to the one I wrote. I’m goofy like that. :)

I do like getting things done though, and I like the idea of routines, so I created this little printable planner for my notebook:

dailyroutine

I won’t be able to follow my own written routine sometimes, and I’m okay with that. I probably will never follow it perfectly. But writing down ideas of tasks to fill my day in a good order helps me out when I get distracted. :)

What do you think?

Do you follow a routine at home?

Or do you prefer to leave your day more open?

 

If you like to plan routines, here’s the printable for you! :)

download the {daily routines} planner here

dailyroutine

And here are other printable downloads you might enjoy:

{the plan}

dailyplan{bh}

health and fitness log:

health fitness tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment