Wednesday, January 2, 2013

health and fitness log printable with free motivation!

It 2013! I can't believe it! Craziness.

While I'm not planning out my whole year in advance this time, I'm trying to get organized for January and the months to come with a home management notebook. I haven't done one in a while, so I thought a new year is the perfect time to start one! :D

I love working out, so I wanted a little motivational log page in my notebook where I could record my exercise for the month. :D

The bad news is... I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Lots of the ones I liked were $4 on Etsy! I like exercise logs, but not enough to pay for them. ;)

The good news is... I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so I whipped one up for all of us for free! Hey!



In addition to the basics {exercise, date, duration}, I added a place for you to make notes of how you felt in your workout that day. {Did you feel stronger, were you sick that week? etc.} On the far right, I added a place for you to check off each workout with a big red x. 

The big red x method is based off Jerry Seinfeld's productivity secret, which I absolutely love. He uses it for writing, but here's how you can use it for exercising:

You schedule your daily workout by pre-writing your dates in the first box {maybe for you it's 3 days per week, or 5 days per week- you decide}. Every day, you make a big red x on the right so that you can keep your red chain going down the page. It gets longer and longer, and after a few days, you won't want to break the chain! 

Motivating, no?

Hey, we'll take it any form we can get when it comes to exercising! 

Enjoy your year of being fit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment