Thursday, February 21, 2013

the closet is open!

The closet is open!! Hop on over to check it out! :)


I've re-opened my online store here! I had intended to post everything straight into the blog this time, but this ended up being so much simpler than adding Paypal buttons and calculating separate shipping costs {which I figured out, after I spent a good while working on it. :) Naturally!}.

And using this store system, you should know exactly when something has sold out. :D But you have to check out fairly quickly- since there is only one of each, the item won't be held for you until it's paid for, of course.

Everything you need to know about shipping should be found over here at the store. I tried to keep shipping costs as low as possible for you. :D

Have fun shopping! And let me know if you have any questions! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment