Monday, March 25, 2013

menus and goals this week {mediterranean salads and mexican lime soup}

from the dashing dish! doesn't that look amazing?

menu plans for this week:
: whole wheat spaghetti with homemade sauce {I bought whole wheat on accident, and don't love it...? I can't get used to ww pasta. Luckily, I'm having chicken and tomato soup :D}
: east texas caviar with lettuce wraps
: chicken fajitas with onions and beans and rice
: baked potatoes and sour cream
: mediterranean chickpea salad {pictured above}... the kids will eat something simple or frozen?
: this mexican lime chicken soup with artisan bread

williams sonoma soup recipe
lunches:
chicken and cottage cheese {me}
baked potatoes
leftovers
sandwiches and baked chips for the kids' school lunches
lunch out
beans and rice

breakfasts:
oatmeal
protein bars {me}
frosted mini wheats
biscuits on Sunday morning

treats/snacks:
grapefruit
greek yogurt {me}
banana ice cream
watermelon

7 goals for this week:

Here are a few quick goals in addition to regular responsibilities:
1. memorize verses I didn't finish before
2. start a baby project
3. run 3 times this week- if possible {some days I just don't feel right, and can't. The baby is getting out there and some days it's downright uncomfortable! :)}
4. rearrange pantry room/treadmill
5. list one Craigslist item
6. clean out two shelves in the fridge {so ambitious, I know}
7. get up and go to bed earlier than my spring break routine :)

My favorite thing about setting goals is that it's no big deal if I don't get to them {most of the time}, but if I do at least 1/2 of them, I've done more than I would have without them! :D

What are your goals for the week?

Have you ever had a cucumber chickpea salad like that? It sounds like the stuff cravings are made of! :D

Do you sell on Craigslist? Have you had good luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment