Tuesday, August 13, 2013

welcome to the world Zane Danial!

He's here, he's here, he's here!! 

I almost can't believe it. :) 

In less than 2 hours from when I realized it was really happening, this little man made his appearance at 12:14 a.m. this morning, weighing in at a respectable

10 lbs. !!!!

Can you believe it??? Holy moly. :) 

I couldn't go to sleep last night because I couldn't take my eyes off of him. 

Oh my goodness, he is PRECIOUS! All 22.5 inches of him. :)

God is so merciful- thank you so much for your prayers. The Lord answered them with a speedy fast delivery, a beautiful, healthy little boy, and a wonderfully easy recovery with no problems at all so far. We are feeling so very blessed to have been given those gifts.

Meet our newest addition, Zane Danial... :)




Zane means "God's gracious gift" in Hebrew, and that's exactly what this little boy is. :)

His birth story to come...eventually. :D For now I'm soaking in every single moment of this sweetness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment