Tuesday, November 12, 2013

free "soft answer" 8x10 chalkboard printable

This verse is on my mind today:


I want to speak more softly to my kids and husband. It's so easy for me to bark orders and be snappy with the people who love me the most. Even worse- most of the time I hardly realize I'm doing it! They demand the most from me every day {all day sometimes}, but those times are when I need to lean on Jesus even more. I'm so thankful for the Holy Spirit- He gives me those gentle, convicting reminders that I'm going wrong and He tells me what I need at the moment I need it.

I'm specifically praying for soft words and a patient heart this week, and though I've already memorized this one, I'm posting this in my house today:


I think I'm going to need a constant reminder of this truth. I might need to tattoo it on the back of my hand, but I figure I'd try this way first. ;) 

If you're feeling like me, you can print one out for your house too... :)

{if you have a mac you might need to right click and open with preview after opening the link}

No comments:

Post a Comment