Thursday, December 5, 2013

10 fun and manly online gifts for guys {$25 and under}


After doing the girl's gift guide, I couldn't help but do a man's version too! :)

I think guys are the hardest to shop for, don't you? It's hard to know what they really like, but for this guide I broke all the rules and asked my husband what he liked out of my gift findings. So this is an officially man-approved gift guide. ;) 

Here are my 10 favorite manly man gifts $25 and under:

1. Swiss+Tech ST66676 Utili-Key 6-in-1 Key Ring Multi-Function Tool, $8.58. {+ free prime shipping}. So small yet so functional!


2. Gerber 31-000699 Bear Grylls Survival Series Fire Starter, $10.83 {+ free prime shipping}. Guys and fire are.like.this.

3. Champion Eco Fleece Pullover Hoodie, $17.95 {free prime shipping}. A big hoodie just might be one of my husband's most favorite worldly possessions...




5. Gerber 31-000750 Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool, $12.04 {+ free prime shipping}. Bear Grylls. Multi-tool. Manly man things I don't understand. {Watch out- get him all this survival stuff and before you know it your guy will be eating scorpions too. hahaha ;)}


6. MagnoGrip 311-090 Magnetic Wristband, $6.98 {+ free prime shipping}. It may seem a little underwhelming at first, but the men reviewing it LOVE it. It's like having three hands apparently. I need one that does dishes! ;)


7. Leathercraft 125L Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves, Large, $11.71 {+ free prime shipping}. My husband loves his similar pair for working on house and car repairs.




8. Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God's Work, by Tim Keller $19.99 hardback {+ free prime shipping}. I've never read it but I love the idea of how to connect our every day jobs to serving Jesus!


9. Audible audio book membership- $15/mo for one book or gift 3 months for $45. Perfect for guys who like to listen or have long communtes. Or you could just gift his new book in audio format. ;)

10. Thermos 16-Ounce Vacuum-Insulated Travel Tumbler, Stainless Steel, $23.15 {+ free prime shipping}. This gets amazing reviews!!




BonusWarTech USA Batman Knife with Dual Assist Open Blades, $7.12 {+ free prime shipping}. I was thinking this would be perfect for a younger teenager if they liked knives! The 624 reviews were almost 5 stars! 



What do you like to buy your guy? Food? Clothes? {now I need some ideas he won't know about!}


***disclosure- the Amazon links above contain affiliate information. Should you purchase the item through my link, I get a small percentage from Amazon. Hey! Yay for small percentages!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment