Wednesday, April 9, 2014

it's getting crazy in here + goals for this week

It's getting crazy around here...


Spring destruction  decluttering has commenced. I'm not sure if we'll make it out alive. ;)

Here's the bookshelf mid-way:

And after....phew:


In between was this:



And a little cooking:


Zane and I eat this steamed from Costco. So easy!
Kale chips for a refueling snack:


And I'm making a new to-do list for the next few days in here:


Here are my goals for the next 5 days:

do:
  • finish house decluttering before garage sale this weekend: attic items, linen + laundry cabinet, kitchen drawer, and craft supplies
  • reorganize closet
  • price garage sale items
  • list sale online
  • sell clothing armoire {?}
  • wash throw blankets
  • reorganize kid rooms
read: 
  • my Bible daily {anything else is extra this week, LOL}
learn:
  • 1 Corinthians 15:56-58: 
    The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.
be:
  • steadfast- especially in being joyful. I need His Spirit- His victory through our Lord Jesus. I want to do His work- being faithful in love even when things are hard. I'm still the mama, there's still cooking and cleaning and work to do even when I don't feel like it. ;) I want to choose joy by setting my hope on Jesus, not on how much sleep I'm getting.


meal plans:

beans + rice 
potatoes + salad, 
salmon + kale + rice
oatmeal, turkey bacon, + fruit
sandwiches and multigrain chips
semi-homemade pizza
whatever else we can find in the pantry from our big shopping trip!

Anything simple like last night's super quick meal {potatoes and salmon} works for me. :)


Are you decluttering/simplifying now too? :)

Any garage sale tips for me? :) It's been a while since we've had one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment