Friday, May 9, 2014

the blessing and the reward

I had other plans for a post today, but I had to interrupt my plans for this undeniable baby cuteness: :D 






And if those pictures weren't enough to make you want 20 more babies {like they do me}, here's a little video:


The days are long and the nights even longer, but you know what? That's okay. :) 

I may have stretch marks, dark under eye circles and a mile of extra skin around my waist, but I'm realizing that all of these "side effects" are just temporary, really. One day this earthly body and all of its scars will die- but the souls of these precious little people will live forever and ever.

I know it will be just a blink before they'll all be grown, so for now I'm going to try to enjoy mamahood in all its glory. :) 

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment