Internationally acclaimed religious scholar, theologian, and philosopher, Dr. William Lane Craig will speak to us on the topic of religion's interaction with morality. Is this a serious issue? Can we be moral beings without a God? Dr. Craig address these issues, and also takes questions at the end of his lecture.
A neutral post abortion support site. After an abortion, this site provides neutral, non-judgmental, non-political, non-religion based healing support for women and their families. Abortion related interactive areas, such as abortion recovery message boards, abortion support email lists, abortion stories, post abortion chats, abortion surveys.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
William Lane Craig - Can We Be Good Without God?
Here's a lecture by the Protestant apologist William Lane Craig. I haven't listened yet, but I'm typically a fan of his work. Since he primarily works countering secular thought, I find I can agree with him more often than not -- though I do occasionally disagree. In any case, I think he's among the best Protestant representatives in the cultural dialogs, and therefore I'm linking the following...
Download MP3 Audio
Labels:
Atheism,
Philosophy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment