Friday, June 1, 2012

friday links: where I'll be on Aug. 25, 1 tee = 5 looks, faith in fitness

We had the chance to go to Panera for a long lunch date yesterday. It was lovely- we just sat on the patio and leisurely chatted over our Acai Berry iced teas {yum!}.

Our total came to $23 for two of us, but it was worth it- the food was really, really good! We ordered enough food to fill us both of us up {which is very difficult to do when we eat out these days!}. I had the greek salad and a bowl of vegetarian black bean soup, and it came paired with a little apple:


It was really yummy. I even ate half of my piece of bread! :D And the coolest part? I didn't really want more than that. I was okay eating just a little, which is such a huge change from when I could eat bread all day long a few months ago. Progress! :)

This week has been anything but what I planned- partially because I had two nights in a row where I couldn't sleep at all, and my brain was in a serious fog, and I'm still recovering. 

We've really been running around all this week, but it's okay! :D The to-do list will just have to wait a little longer. And the date was definitely better than painting any day!
Rob got contacts this week! :D i love them!

I wanted to share some fun news and links with you for your weekend browsing pleasure:

the Mamas Write conference- I'm thrilled and honored to be a part of this exciting writing/blogging one-day conference designed to encourage and equip Christian blogging moms!


The lineup of speakers is amazing, and I'm humbled and beyond excited to be a part of it. If you're in the North Texas area, come and fellowship with us in Arlington on August 25!

Early bird tickets are on sale for just $30 until the end of June! You can register online here.

__________________________________

one t-shirt = five fun new looks- in case you might have missed it, here are five easy outfits you can make with just one bright colored tee! I'm over at RooMag showing you how to get the most out of your trendy top!


__________________________________

Peak313 fitness- if you enjoy fitness, you'll love Clare's blog! She posts new fitness moves you can do at home every Monday, and I love how she brings faith in Jesus into the realm of fitness and health. I think you'll love her as much as I do!

She even created this printable exercise routine for her readers this week:


I can't wait to try some of those moves next week! For now I'm off to teach two fitness classes myself, and somehow manage to get a family portrait taken in between... :D

Happy Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment