Wednesday, April 10, 2013

how we told our kids we were having a baby

Oh my goodness, we had so much fun telling the kids we were going to have a baby this time around.

We planned it out because we wanted to give them a big Christmas surprise they weren't expecting at all... ;)

I made something special for each one of them, and we had them all sit on the couch and open their little presents. Here they are, thinking they were getting a Christmas present... ;)

they had no idea!! :) We're sneaky like that... :)
And here's how we told them the big news...


I could watch the video over and over and still laugh every time. Ahh, it's just too much fun! :)

We really enjoyed secretly making the shirts, and I was thrilled with how they turned out. :) I think the cost of each one ended up being like $3.50- I bought white tees and iron-on screen printing paper at Walmart, and made the graphics myself. :)


It was $17.50 well spent, I think. :) 

Oh, I love having a big family! It's these sweet moments you remember forever- precious, precious kiddos who are crazy excited to have a new little baby in the house. :) 

Those moments in life really remind you that all of this work {and laundry} is only temporary, but the reward is eternal, and brings you so much joy! 

Children are truly a blessing, indeed. :)

How did you tell your kids you were having another baby?

Those who are planning for someday- do you have crazy ideas for telling your parents? I won't tell! :D

Have you done any iron-ons lately? They're soo easy, aren't they? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment