Friday, July 12, 2013

pregnancy update: 37 weeks, baby #5

I can't believe I'm full term this week! It's so exciting! It won't be long now- he'll be here! :)

I'm trying to really enjoy these last few weeks, and the 12 hour challenge has been good for getting more done and keeping my mind less distracted and more present for the kids- most of the time.

Sometimes though, honestly, I find it's much easier for me to chill with a laptop in front of me than it is to read a book or make a list. :) That's why this challenge is hard but a good exercise to see how tied to it I really am.

By the way, I'm totally cheating right now and  combining my two check-ins today to blog since I slept late this morning! :) I think the hubs would approve though- a well-rested mama is a much happier one anyway...internet or not. hahah! :)

We've got a few fun things planned for this weekend, including extra sleep, swimming, and a special trip to the bookstore. I'm thinking I might take the kiddos on a mommy-date too when Rob is busy.... :)

One thing is for sure- this week has brought the biggest change in my belly- I think he must have dropped because I'm suddenly carrying around a huge oval! :)

19, 22, 26, 31, 34 weeks:



and 36 and 37 weeks- WOW:

He looks much lower, wouldn't you say?

I can't believe it's really happening. :) It's almost BABY time! wohooo!


How many weeks were you when you went into labor? 

Anyone have their 5th early? {please say yes....}

Favorite items for the managing actual labor? Do I need a birthing ball? Heating pad? I've never gotten to bring anything to the hospital!






No comments:

Post a Comment